We are re-opening on Wednesday 2nd December! We cannot wait to welcome you back, but please read our guidelines before making a reservation.
1. Please have your mask on before entering the building. Masks are to be worn at all times except when seated at your table. Please help yourself to our sanitiser.
2. We are operating a table service; please do not go to the bar to order – our staff will serve you while you are seated.
3. Alcohol can only be served with a ‘substantial meal’ — i.e. one of our burger meals or dirty fries. Both are certainly substantial!
4. Unfortunately we cannot take bookings for drinks-only unless it's for coffees or soft drinks.
5. All customers at a table must belong to the same household. For clarity, even if a household bubbles with another, we still have to qualify this as two households.
6. Our kitchen will be serving food until 9pm. We will stop taking drink orders at 10pm and everyone must be off the premises by 11pm.
7. If you are at a table and you wish to take beer away, please order on our website and select “Pick up” at the checkout. Please then notify a member of staff who will organise your items for you.
8. Bookings can be made for a maximum of 3 hours (the equivalent of two booking slots).
Thanks so much for your continued support.
David and the Steam Town Team